• Write down your financial goals, and be realistic.
• Create a budget. It will give you a feeling of control over your finances and help you plan your expenses.
• Get an emergency fund. Save for unexpected expenses as well as your goals.
• Get outside help. Talking to a knowledgeable person can offer an outside perspective.
• Do you have an income issue or a spending issue? Decide to change what you can.
• Take a positive approach by tracking your progress towards your financial goals.
If you need advice or support:
– Ask Dr Dick your questions here
– Get FREE face-to-face counselling at the TEN81 Centre in Pretoria (Book now on 066 190 5812)
– or get FREE telephonic counselling nationwide (066 190 5812)