Do you agree? Condoms and condom-compatible lube are still a good way of preventing HIV and other STIs.
- Yes! It's still the best form of prevention. (100%, 19 Votes)
- I'm tired of hearing about condoms & lube, let’s find another strategy. (0%, 0 Votes)
- Most people prefer to “bareback”, so why waste money and resources on promoting condoms & lube? (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 19
Start Date: 7th February 2014 @ 9:50 am
End Date: 7th April 2014 @ 9:00 pm
Do you think the availability of PrEP (medication to prevent HIV infection) will lead to promiscuity?
- Yes, people will engage in more sex. (38%, 3 Votes)
- No, it's just another way to prevent HIV. (25%, 2 Votes)
- Either way, it could expose guys to other STIs if they stop using condoms. (25%, 2 Votes)
- I’m not sure. (12%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 8
Start Date: 4th November 2013 @ 1:59 pm
End Date: 3rd December 2013 @ 9:00 pm
Do you think that hate crime legislation is needed in South Africa to protect the LGBTI community?
- Yes, hate crimes are different than ordinary crimes (83%, 15 Votes)
- No, we should not be treated differently when it comes to crime (17%, 3 Votes)
- Legislation will make no difference, hate crimes will continue. (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 18
Start Date: 13th August 2013 @ 4:37 pm
End Date: 18th October 2013 @ 9:00 pm
Do you view yourself as a KINK? (Practising non-normative sexual behaviour such as BDSM and Fetishes)?
- Yes (60%, 3 Votes)
- No (40%, 2 Votes)
Total Voters: 5
Start Date: 11th June 2013 @ 10:36 am
End Date: 10th July 2013 @ 9:00 pm
Have you ever used a female condom for anal sex?
- No, I have not used a female condom for anal sex, but I'm willing to try. (55%, 12 Votes)
- No, I have not used a female condom for anal sex. (27%, 6 Votes)
- Yes, I have used it and it worked well. (14%, 3 Votes)
- Yes, I have used one, but I won’t try it again. (4%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 22
Start Date: 21st April 2013 @ 9:00 pm
End Date: 22nd May 2013 @ 9:00 pm