“You’re lucky enough to be different, never change.” – Taylor Swift
BEING YOURSELF is not alway easy. Here are some helpful tips from OUT:
• Begin to believe in YOU and be proud of who you are. Don’t try to be someone else.
• Accept all of you, the good and the bad. Be honest and open about it to yourself.
• Be different, because being you is beautiful. You are unique.
• Listen to your heart. It will help you to sense how to be the best you at all times.
• Redefine yourself. Your primary goal should be to know and understand yourself.
• Don’t get caught up in what others might think or say about you.
If you need advice or support, please contact:
- Ask Dr Dick your questions here
- Get FREE face-to-face counselling in Pretoria (Book now on 012 430 3272)
- or FREE telephonic counselling nationwide (0860 688 688)