“The beautiful journey of today can only begin when we learn to let go of yesterday.” – Steve Maraboli
'Letting go’ can sometimes be difficult to do. Here are some helpful tips from OUT:
• Take a step back, observe and see things with a ‘new’ set of eyes.
• Think about the reasons why you cannot let go.
• Learn to accept ‘what is’ (things you cannot change or control).
• Focus only on what you can influence or change.
• Claim ownership and full control of your life.
• Give up being the victim and decide to let go.
If you need advice or support, please contact:
- Ask Dr Dick your questions here
- Get FREE face-to-face counselling in Pretoria (Book now on 012 430 3272)
- or FREE telephonic counselling nationwide (0860 688 688)