“Never make your most important decisions when you are in your worst moods. Wait. Be patient.” – Robert H. Schuller
Here are some helpful tips fron OUT on helping you make better decisions...
• Don’t make decisions that are not yours to make.
• Avoid snap decisions. Move fast on the reversible ones and slowly on the non-reversible.
• Write down the pros and cons. Consider all the relevant information. You will be able to see which decision weighs more.
• Be sure to choose based on what is right, not who is right.
• Not making a decision is a decision not to take action.
• And remember: Don’t overthink.
If you need advice or support, please contact:
- Ask Dr Dick your questions here
- Get FREE face-to-face counselling in Pretoria (Book now on 012 430 3272)
- or FREE telephonic counselling nationwide (0860 688 688)