“Youth is happy because it has the capacity to see beauty. Anyone who keeps the ability to see beauty never grows old.” – Franz Kafka
June is Youth Month in South Africa. Here are some tips from OUT on how to stay youthful...
• Stop every now and then to admire the beauty around you, even in the smallest things.
• Take time to enjoy a moment, an experience, an encounter with someone or something.
• Do something spontaneous or new (rekindle the child within).
• Connect with others.
• Participate and share interests.
• Contribute to your community.
• Take care of yourself, relax and get plenty of rest.
If you need advice or support, please contact:
- Ask Dr Dick your questions here
- Get FREE face-to-face counselling in Pretoria (Book now on 012 430 3272)
- or FREE telephonic counselling nationwide (0860 688 688)