- Small painless bumps growing on genital and anal area;
- Itching and burning;
- Maybe also inside urethra of men;
- Develop in moist areas and can become malignant (1-6 months).
Genital warts are caused by exposure to the human papilloma virus (HPV). Warts are considered a low cancer-causing potential. Common warts are not the same as genital warts and are caused by different HPV types that infect the skin.
- Removal by burning, freezing or minor surgery
- Wartec solution 2 times daily for 3 days - apply to warts only, keep area clean and dry